- Contact Us
The 2017 SEMA Show will take place October 31 to November 3 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Media registration for the 2017 SEMA Show will open in spring 2017. More event information will be available soon.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities, and more.
Media Center/Media Badge Pickup
All registered media must pick up badges in the Media Center. The Media Center is available exclusively to credentialed media at the SEMA Show and is open before and after Show floor hours.
In the Media Center, editors and reporters will have access to:
- Expedited registration
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Working computers and printers
- Lounge areas
- Complimentary copy service
- Water and snacks
- Exhibitor press materials
Available exclusively to editorial press covering the SEMA Show, media credentials assist editors and reporters with their editorial coverage of the SEMA Show, its exhibitors, and the products debuting.
- Qualifications: Media applicants may be required to submit qualifying materials to: 1) Verify that the company is an editorial/media body that covers the SEMA industry, its members, or its products, and 2) Verify that the applicant is associated with the company. For information about who qualifies for media credentials, visit www.semashow.com/faqs.
- Badge Pickup: All approved media will be able to pick up their credentials on-site at the Media Center. The Media Center has an expedited registration area, among other exclusive amenities. A photo ID will be required to obtain the media badge.
- Show Access: Credentialed media have access to the SEMA Show floor during show hours and a half-hour early on Show days. Exhibiting media receive "Exhibiting Media" badges, providing them with access to the Show floor during exhibitor move-in and move-out hours as well.
- Photography and Video: Photography and video of exhibitor booths and/or products require permission from the respective exhibitor. No additional permits or credentials are needed for media taking still photography. Those filming video will require a video permit. Be sure to select the video option when applying for media credentials.
- Press Releases and Kits: Credentialed media have access to SEMA and exhibitor press releases and kits housed at the Media Center.
- New Products: As a credentialed media, you can use the scanning device and tag the products in the New Products Showcase that are of most interest to you. When you turn in the scanning device, you will receive a printout showing the products you selected along with booth numbers, and an email will be sent to you with a link to a high-res image of each scanned product that you can download and use for your coverage of the SEMA Show.
Thank you for your interest in and support of the SEMA Show.
About the 2016 SEMA Show
The 2016 SEMA Show drew more than 140,000 attendees, including 70,000 domestic and international buyers. The displays were segmented into 12 sections, and the New Products Showcase featured nearly 3,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components.
- 2016 SEMA Show Press Kit
- SEMA Press Releases
- Exhibitor Press Releases
- SEMA Show Photos & Logos
- 2016 SEMA Show Official Press Conference Map
Need to contact us?
- For general media questions about the SEMA Show, call 909/978-6722 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about media registration and the show, visit www.semashow.com/faqs