ABOUT THE SEMA SHOW
The SEMA Show is the premier trade show geared to helpsmall businesses thrive and succeed. The trade-only event enables automotive specialty equipment manufacturers to display alongside automotive manufacturers to debut new, innovative products, and connect with industry buyers from all over the world.
- The four-day event consistently attracts more than 161,000 individuals, including:
- 71,000 quality buyer companies seeking the hottest products to sell in their shops - 3,300 media representatives from both trade and consumer outlets - 2,400 exhibiting companies - representatives from more than 140 countries outside the United States
- The 2,400 exhibiting companies consist of:
- manufacturers of automotive accessories that enhance the performance, styling, comfort, convenience and safety of cars, trucks and SUVs
- companies exhibiting at the SEMA Show for the very first time, which bring brand-new, innovative products to the market
- major automakers and leading aftermarket manufacturers, but primarily small businesses that are owned and operated by automotive enthusiasts who know, love and understand vehicles inside and out
- In addition to connecting manufacturers with buyers at the SEMA Show, the annual event provides value to participants through:
- education seminars that focus on business strategies and techniques such as online marketing, customer service, product training and new vehicle technology
- networking events where those in specific market segments are able to mingle with one another – something that is not as common today given today's technology
- features and attractions that highlight industry trends, including live drifting demonstrations, hands-on workshops and more
- The SEMA Show includes:
- 1.2 million net square feet of exhibit space and an additional 1 million square feet of features and attractions throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center, outside areas and neighboring Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino - More than 3,000 products in the New Products Showcase - 1,500 feature vehicles in both exhibitors' booths and throughout the convention center
The SEMA Show is organized by the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), the trade organization representing the $44.6 billion automotive aftermarket industry. In addition to organizing the premier automotive trade show in the world, SEMA offers members research, training, education, manufacturing support services, legislative advocacy, group-buying discounts, networking events and more.