- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
Media Preview Day
Credentialed media are invited to an exclusive preview taking place Monday, Nov. 3, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Featuring members of the Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA), the event gives reporters early access to products that will debut at the SEMA Show, along with key company executives who will be available for interviews.
Sign up when applying for media credentials, or contact Monika Earle at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909-978-6722, for information.
Available exclusively to editorial press covering the SEMA Show, media credentials are available to assist editors and reporters with their editorial coverage of the SEMA Show, its exhibitors and the products debuting.
- Qualification: Media applicants may be required to submit two forms of qualifying materials to 1) verify that the company is a media company that covers the SEMA industry, its members or its products, and 2) that the individual applicants are associated with the company. For FAQ re: who qualifies for media credentials, visit www.semashow.com/faqs
- Badge Pick Up: All approved media will be able to pick up their credentials onsite at the Media Center. The Media Center has an expedited registration area among other exclusive amenities. Please be advised that photo ID will be required.
- Show Access: Credentialed media also have access to the SEMA Show floor during show hours, and a half hour early on Show days. Exhibiting media will receive "Exhibiting Media" badges, providing them with access to the Show floor during Exhibitor Move-In and Move-Out hours as well.
Photography and video of exhibitor's booths and/or products require permission from the respective exhibitor. No additional permits or credentials are needed for media taking still photography. Those filming video will require a video permit. Be sure to inquire about a video permit when you pick up your media credentials onsite.
The SEMA Show Media Center is available exclusively to credentialed media at the SEMA Show. In the Media Center, editors and reporters will have access to expedited registration, working computers, dedicated WiFi, lounge areas, private work areas, lockers, food and beverage, exhibitor press materials and more. Visit the Media Center in Room N110, in the meeting rooms on the east side of the Grand Lobby.
- Friday, Oct. 31 - Sunday, Nov. 2: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Monday, Nov. 3: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 4: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 5: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, Nov. 6: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday, Nov. 7: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
To reach the Media Center during October 31 - Nov. 7, call 702/943-3542, fax: 702/943-3543.
- Onsite, visit the New Products Showcase located on the east end of the upper level of South Hall. As a credentialed media, you can use the scanning device and tag the products in the showcase that are of most interest to you. When you turn in the scanning device, you will receive a printout showing the products you selected along with booth numbers, as well as an email with a link to a high-res image that you can download and use for your coverage of the Show.
Need to Contact Us?
Questions before October 31, 2014:
- For general media questions prior to the Show, contact 909/978-6722 or email@example.com.
For information about media registration, visit www.semashow.com/register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For interviews or other media inquiries, contact Della Domingo, email@example.com or 909/978-6723.
After October 31, 2014:
Call the SEMA Show Media Center at 702/943-3542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.