- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
Available exclusively to editorial press covering the SEMA Show, media credentials are available to assist editors and reporters with their editorial coverage of the SEMA Show, its exhibitors and the products debuting.
- Qualification: Media applicants may be required to submit two forms of qualifying materials to 1) verify that the company is a media company company that covers the SEMA industry, its members or its products, and 2) that the individual applicants are associated with the company. For FAQ re: who qualifies for media credentials, visit http://www.semashow.com/faqs
- Badge Pick Up: All approved media will be able to pick up their credentials onsite at the Media Center. The Media Center has an expedited registration area among other exclusive amenities.
- Show Access: Credentialed media also have access to the SEMA Show floor during show hours, and one hour early on Show days. Exhibiting media will receive "Exhibiting Media" badges, providing them with access to the Show floor during Exhibitor Move-In and Move-Out hours as well.
Sponsored by Continental Tires, the SEMA Show Media Center is available exclusively to credentialed media at the SEMA Show. In the Media Center, editors and reporters will have access to expedited registration, working computers, dedicated WiFi, lounge areas, private work areas, lockers, food and beverage, exhibitor press materials and more. The Media Center is located in room S219 on the Skybridge between Central and South halls.
- Friday, Oct. 26 -- Sunday, Oct. 28: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Monday, Oct. 29: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 30: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 31: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, Nov. 1: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday, Nov. 2: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
To reach the Media Center during Oct. 26 - Nov. 2, call 702/943-3542, fax: 702/943-3543.
- For information about media registration, contact Amanda Moseley at email@example.com or 949/743-3911.
- For interviews or other media inquiries, contact Della Domingo, SEMA Public Relations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 909/978-6723.
- To reach the Media Center from Oct. 26 - Nov. 2, call 702/943-3542, fax: 702/943-3543.
Public Relations Team
- Peter MacGillivray, SEMA VP of Events and Communications
- Della Domingo, SEMA Public Relations Director, 909/978-6723
- Alan Dicker, SEMA Social Media Director, 909/978-6722