Vehicle spaces are $199 for SEMA / TIA Member companies and $495 for non-members. Qualified Participants may enter multiple vehicles.
Participating companies with multiple vehicle application submissions will be asked to rank vehicles based on priority.FEATURE VEHICLES ENTRY FORM
Vehicle must be owned or sponsored by a participating company in the 2020 SEMA360 Manufacturer Showcase.
Applications must have the below information to be considered:
1. Feature Vehicle space is non-transferable and can only be purchased by and for SEMA360 participants and cannot be re-sold to third parties for an amount more than the amount charged by SEMA360. Participants that violate this rule or are found to have sponsored a vehicle that violated this rule, will not be permitted to sponsor Feature Vehicles in subsequent SEMA Shows and will be prohibited from displaying any other Feature Vehicles sponsored in the 2021 SEMA Show.
2. Feature Vehicle may not display branding from non-participating companies unless approved in writing by Show Management. If the vehicle has obvious usage and/or branding of products from non-participating companies, it may be denied into the showcase. Show Management shall have final authority in determining suitability, however the following shall constitute the general guidelines to be used by Show Management when determining a non-exhibitor's allowable presence on a feature vehicle:
3. The last day to register a Feature Vehicle is Friday, October 2, 2020.
4. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after Friday, October 2, 2020.
5. Qualified Participants may enter multiple vehicles. Participating companies with multiple vehicle application submissions will be asked to rank vehicles based on priority.
6. Vehicle(s) must be clean and free of damage. All affixed signs, logos, etc. must be in good taste.
7. Vehicle(s) must be unique and aligned with the industry, e.g., race vehicles, custom sport compacts, prototypes, project cars, antiques, and classics. Stock vehicles with minor modifications will not be accepted.
8. Participating company noted on application assumes all liability for any loss or damage to Feature Vehicle. SEMA360 and SEMA decline any/all responsibility for loss or damage suffered by vehicles while on display or at any other time. Insurance for loss or damage is highly recommended.
Consent, Waiver, and Release Regarding Video, Photography and Name
I understand, agree and accept, by virtue of submission, hereby grant the unqualified right and hereby authorize SEMA360, the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), its directors, officers, employees, successors, assignors and anyone acting under the authority or permission of SEMA360, to make and copyright photographs and video of the vehicle(s) described herein, and to publish, use and distribute such photographs or any reproductions thereof, or my name, together or separately, anywhere, at any time and as often as desired, for any commercial, public or private purposes (including but not limited to advertising and promotion), and in any manner and by any means (whether now known or unknown, or hereafter invented or developed).
"Photographs" and "video" as used herein include any reproductions of my likeness or vehicles made by any process, in black and white, or color, or any combinations thereof, alone or in conjunction with other persons and/or vehicle(s), in any combinations thereof, in any characterizations or settings, under any historical, fictitious, or other names, or based on or involving any stunts, poses, distortions, optical illusions, additions, modifications, alterations, retouching, compositions and with other reproductions of any kind, or any feature, however unusual. I further waive all right of inspection or approval and irrevocably release SEMA360 and each person herein named of and from any and all liability, claims and/or demands, for known or unknown injuries or damages, including but not limited to all manner of action and actions, causes and causes of actions, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, controversies, judgments and executions, which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns can, shall or may have, for upon or by reason of the publication, use or distribution of such photographs and video or my name as herein authorized.
I acknowledge that I am not an independent contractor and that I am not an employee of SEMA360. Further, I agree to furnish at my expense any insurance that is deemed necessary. I warrant that I am of legal age and have the right and am free to give this consent, waiver and release which I have read and understood.
Vehicle owner hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue SEMA360, SEMA, their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, servants, licensees, invitees, patrons, guests or contractors (herein referred to as "Releasees") and each of them, from all liability to OWNER for any and all loss or damage and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting death of OWNER arising out of or relating to SEMA360, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
OWNER hereby agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from and against any loss, liability, damage or cost Releasees may incur from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, penalties, judgments and liabilities of every kind and description (including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) for injury to or any death of persons, and damage to and loss of property which are caused by, arise from or grow out of the acts or omissions of OWNER incident to SEMA360, including without limitation, any and all activities it may be conducting as part of the SEMA360 Manufacturer Showcase, or from any breach by OWNER of any term or condition of this Agreement. OWNER hereby assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to SEMA360, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
OWNER hereby agrees that this Release and Waiver, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by Releasees and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.