- Contact Us
The SEMA Award
By counting the vehicles displayed in exhibitor booths, we can see which vehicle models SEMA
exhibitors believe will resonate with the enthusiast community.
• In essence, the SEMA Award is a way to tap into the exhibitors’ unique ability to identify what’s hot—just
as the trends are gaining momentum.
• This will be the third year of the award.
New 2014-2015 cars, trucks, 4x4s – SUVs and sport-compacts.
• Trophies will be awarded in four categories.
• OEM exhibitors may participate.
Show workers will use VIN numbers to record data on booth vehicles
• Counting will take place Monday evening prior to opening of the Show.
NEW PRODUCTS BREAKFAST,
featuring the SEMA Award Press Conference
Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 7:30 – 8:45 a.m., LVH Ballroom A.
• SEMA President Chris Kersting will be on hand to make the announcement.
• All SEMA Show credentialed media invited.