- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
The SEMA Award
Chris Kersting, President and CEO of SEMA, will announce the winners of the SEMA Award for the hottest vehicles.
The SEMA Award represents the collective voice of the industry. By counting the vehicles displayed in exhibitor booths, we can see which vehicle models SEMA exhibitors believe will resonate with the enthusiast community.
- In essence, the SEMA Award is a way to tap into the exhibitors’ unique ability to identify what’s hot—just as the trends are gaining momentum.
- This will be the third year of the award.
Eligibility: New 2012-2013 cars, trucks, 4x4s – SUVs and sport-compacts.
- Trophies will be awarded in four categories.
- OEM exhibitors may participate.
Scoring: Show workers will use VIN numbers to record data on booth vehicles
- Counting will take place Monday evening prior to opening of the Show.
Press Conference: Media breakfast Tuesday, October 30, 8:00 – 8:50 a.m., Grand Lobby, LVCC.
- SEMA President Chris Kersting will be on hand to make the announcement.
- All SEMA Show credentialed media invited.
Current Press Releases: http://www.sema.org/news/press-releases
SEMA Public Relations Dept: Della Domingo, 909-978-6723, firstname.lastname@example.org
SEMA OEM Liaison: Bill Wolf, 909-978-6739, email@example.com
The 2012 Winners:
- Hottest Car: Ford Mustang
- Hottest Sport-Compact: Scion FR-S
- Hottest 4x4-SUV: Jeep Wrangler
- Hottest Truck: Ford F-Series