- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
The SEMA Award Contender Contest
Enter For a Chance to Have Your Vehicle Featured at the 2011 SEMA Show
Owners of a SEMA Award contender vehicle are invited to submit a video clip highlighting the vehicle’s modifications for a chance to have the vehicle featured at the SEMA Show, along with credentials and amenities to attend the annual trade-only event.
A total of 39 vehicle models have been named as SEMA Award contenders. Click here to view the list of SEMA Award contenders. While the actual SEMA Award winners will be selected by exhibitors based on the vehicles they choose to display in their booths at the SEMA Show, the contenders are vehicle models that are most likely to have a significant presence at the 2011 SEMA Show.
If you are the owner of one of the contender vehicles, we invite you to enter for a chance to have your vehicle featured at the 2011 SEMA Show. Get your video cameras out and start filming. Note that the quality of the video will in no way impact your chances of winning, so feel free to use your flip cams or even your cell phones.
To enter, the video simply needs to meet the following criteria:
- Submit a 60-90 second video showcasing your modified vehicle
- Vehicle must be a current generation model of one of the 39 SEMA Award contenders
- Vehicle must be registered and street-legal
- Winning video will include a vehicle walk around pointing out and describing the type, brand and benefits of products installed
- A minimum of three different branded products must be highlighted
Industry experts will select the vehicles that will be featured at the Show, based on several factors, including:
- Online views
- Online likes/fans
- Modifications highlighted and described type, brand and benefits of the aftermarket products/parts installed
- Expert opinions of the vehicle
How to enter the contest:
- Take a video of your vehicle. To see a sample entry, click here.
- Upload your video to You Tube
- Tag “SEMA Award 2011”, your vehicle year, make and model; plus any modifications you’ve done to your vehicle.
- Complete this short form
See Current Entries here:
|HOTTEST CAR||HOTTEST TRUCK|
|HOTTEST 4X4 / SUV||HOTTEST SPORT COMPACT|
Winners will receive:
- A featured spot for the vehicle at the 2011 SEMA Show (Owner responsible for transporting vehicle to and from the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Vehicle to arrive Monday, October 31, and may be removed after show hours on any day between Tuesday, November 1 – Friday, November 4)
- Guest credentials for two (2) to attend the 2011 SEMA Show; The SEMA Show is a trade-only event not open to the general public.
- Two nights hotel accommodations in Las Vegas at an official SEMA Show host hotel (check in Monday, October 31, 2011; check out Wednesday, November 2, 2011)
- Gas card ($50)
Entries will be accepted beginning September 13, 2011 through October 2, 2011, but feel free to continue to add your videos after that for the chance to see them added to SEMA’s Facebook and other sites.