- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
SEMA Show exhibitors have lots of news worthy information to share with journalists. The list below is designed to help reporters find Show-related news from exhibitors.
Press releases are displayed chronologically, and can be sorted by the type of news (general announcement, product announcement, or vehicle news) or by the market segment.
Exhibitors post new releases on a regular basis. Reporters are encouraged to visit often to see what’s new.
Editors working on specific stories or those who need more information about the upcoming SEMA Show can contact email@example.com or 909/978-6723.
SEMA Show Online Media Center | Press Releases
Made in USA Certified® proudly grants Certification to American Refining Group, Inc. in Bradford, Pennsylvania, the birthplace of the U.S. domestic oil industry more than 100 years ago.
Bradford, PA (Oct. 25, 2013)--- American Refining Group, Inc. has successfully completed the Made in USA Certified proprietary supply chain audit process and is the first oil refinery to be granted license to use the Made in USA Certified® Seal for the following products: Brad Penn® Lubricants, Kensol® Naphthas and Distillates and Kendex® Base Oils, Custom Blends, Waxes and Resins.
Last year, SEMA attendees had the unique opportunity to suit up and spray the latest in waterborne paints inside a GFS paint booth. Every paint class filled up fast and the demo booth was one of the most talked-about scenes at the show.
At SEMA 2013, this wildly popular paint booth demo will be back in full force!
Global Finishing Solutions, Axalta Coating Systems, and Kaeser Compressors are excited to partner up to bring a hands-on demo experience to SEMA attendees where they’ll be able to suit up, grab a spray gun hooked up to a quality Kaeser compressor, and shoot some of the latest coatings from Axalta inside a state-of-the-art GFS paint booth!
For Immediate Release
Car Bench America 5251 West 74th Street, Minneapolis. Minnesota, 55439
Car Bench America Welcomes - Bob Stevenson
October 2013. Car Bench America is proud to announce and welcome Bob Stevenson to the position of National Sales and Training. Stevenson will be responsible for sales and training of; Car Bench®, Inverter Spot Welders, Computerized Measuring, Aluminum-Steel-and MIG Brazing Machines, Self-Piercing Riveting (SPR), Aluminum Repair Tools and most all other equipment needed to rebuild today’s and forthcoming automotive body and chassis construction.
Stevenson brings to Car Bench America 20 + years of professional
collision knowledge and experience in both paint and equipment. He has worked with BASF in New York City as a Glasurit and RM Diamont Representative before holding a position with ICI Autocolor in New Jersey.
WyoTech is proud to announce the unveiling of a custom 1964 Ford truck that was built by WyoTech students and faculty at the Blairsville, Pa. campus. The truck will be revealed for the first time at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 5 in the WyoTech booth #12573. Sarah Burgess will be on hand to assist with the unveiling. Burgess races a 750 horsepower Ford Mustang in the Xtreme Drift Circuit and is sponsored by WyoTech.
“This project showcases the skills and training that WyoTech offers at several of our schools across the United States,” said Michael Stiglich, division president of WyoTech. “We’re excited to unveil the truck to the SEMA show attendees.”
Los Angeles, Calif. (Oct., 2013)— International AERO Products, AERO, is excited to announce that television icon, Jo Coddington, will be appearing in the AERO booth, #50322, on November 6th and 7th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM for autograph signings and interviews. Coddington, who has appeared on “American Icon,” NBC’s new show “Bidding Wars with Vicari Auto Auction,” and “American Hot Rod,” has been an automotive enthusiast since she started racing at six years old.
At this year’s SEMA Show, Coddington will be attending with her film crew filming the pilot of her new show, “The Coddington Girls.” The show will revolve around women in the male dominated, automotive industry and their success in the industry. During Coddington’s first day at the AERO booth, she will be interviewing AERO’s Communications Director, Michelle Knight, about being a woman in the automotive aftermarket.
resqme, Inc., makers of the original keychain car escape tool, will be giving live demonstrations of their resqme tool at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association Show (SEMA) in Las Vegas Nevada, November 5-8, 2013. The simulated emergency situation will showcase the seat-belt cutter and window breaker features of the innovative, American-made resqme tool. The SEMA Show is “the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world” and resqme, Inc. is eager to feature the resqme tool’s capabilities.
The resqme tool is proudly made in the United States and resqme, Inc. encourages buyers to invest in our product. Tested and certified every year, we stand by the quality and effectiveness of our resqme tool as it supports our American communities and economy.
Improved operation of the petrol & diesel engine with a new technology
MORE EFFICIENCY WITH CLEAN TECHNOLOGY
Improved fuel efficiency
THE MATECHPOWER – The perfect solution to the cleaner world
• Size 1: Applicable for scooters and small engine vehicles
• Size 2: Applicable for motorbikes, cars, crossovers & SUVs, vans, boots,
• Size 3: Applicable for cars with supercharged engine, pickups, trucks, coach, commercial vehicles, tractor, yachts, ships, airplanes, diesel generators
• Size 4: Applicable for trucks, commercial vehicles, yachts, ships, airplanes, diesel generators, heavy machines
• The MatechPower regulates and polarizes the molecular structure of the fuel, so that the fuel homogeneously distributed in the combustion chamber, thus ensuring a perfect burn.
How do new steel bodies affect the restoration industry?
A SEMA Press Conference – Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Joe Whitaker of Real Deal Steel, LLC and Nate Miller of Thoroughbred International discuss the current and future impact that new reproduction steel vehicle bodies have on the automotive aftermarket
Position in the marketplace:
• Competitors –pricing ($30K for an Experi-Metal body but under $15K for an RDS)
• Keep cost low to introduce as many new bodies as possible to improve reputation for quality, generate excitement among retailers
• Project cars: Chop Cut Rebuild 56, Street Rodder 40 and 55
• Advantage of US-built (stigma, cost, employ US workers, trickle-down to local economy)
• RDS has constructed (102) 55-57 bodies, (10) 1940 Ford coupe bodies and (1) 1969 Camaro coupe body to date
Why a new body?
• Scarcity of originals of certain body styles
• Allows shop or customer to build completely new classic car
Our beautifully polish BILLET ALUMINUM GM LS1 ELECTRIC WATER PUMP features the following:
40+gpm, 6-7 drawing amps, 12 volt
Mounts directly to the stock water pump location
More compact, save horsepower, while providing maximum circulation for cooling efficiency
Compatible with 12 and 16 volt systems
- At the SEMA Show 2013, the IndyCar sponsor SONAX will present its cutting-edge portfolio for the U.S. and Canada, and much more.
- The car care specialist will introduce innovations such as the all-purpose cleaner SONAX SX MultiStar, SONAX Upholstery and Alcantara Cleaner with odor killer and SONAX ProfiLine Polymer Net Shield, a state-of-the-art Hybrid Polymer Technology for car detailing professionals.
- Meet and greet IndyCar drivers Scott Dixon and Ed Carpenter at the SONAX Booth (12167, North Hall). Renny Doyle, detailer of Airforce One, will also visit the booth daily to discuss the entire line of SONAX products.