- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
NEW TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED INTO THE MINI-DUCTOR II +
The MINI-DUCTOR® II + is the #1 professionals choice hand held flameless torch! Induction Innovations engineered new technology and redesigned their 230V international version of the Mini-Ductor II! The MINI-DUCTOR II + integrates these new advances in technology for increased energy efficiency and ease of use. Leverage the power of technology with invisible heat to quickly release corroded or frozen hardware and other metallic components from corrosion and thread lock compounds. All WITHOUT the collateral damage associated with torches! Heats nuts red hot in seconds!
• NEW Cool-Touch Handle
• NEW technology inside – power where and when you need it
• Increased energy efficiency
• In-line design proven most effective in reaching difficult spots.
• Ergonomic balanced design reduces user fatigue
• Non-slip grenade handle
• Military grade virgin plastic for durability
• LED work light
• 1 year warranty
• NEW custom heavy duty blow-molded case with storage
• Engineered for 230 volt power source with full independent CE certification
• Generates 1000 watts of power
• Specs: 230v/5 amp/1000 watt
• Warranty: 1 Year, parts and labor.
The INDUCTOR product line of high performance induction heating tools are made in the U.S.A. by Induction Innovations Inc., a family owned company based in Elgin, IL. For more information please call 877-688-9633 or online at www.theInductor.com.