- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
AccuAir Suspension launches iLevel app for wireless Air Suspension control
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 22, 2012
AccuAir Announces: “iLevel” App Release
San Luis Obispo, CA – AccuAir announces its “iLevel” app for wireless Air Suspension control through an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. For use with AccuAir's e-Level Air Suspension Systems, the app is available for free download through the Apple App Store and is designed to look and operate very similar to the popular e-Level TouchPad interface. Your mobile device establishes a password-protected WiFi connection through the new “iLevel WiFi Module” to provide instantaneous wireless control and feedback from more than 100 ft away. The “iLevel” app is designed to be used alongside one of the existing hard-wired interfaces like the TouchPad or Rocker Switch.
“i-Level” features include:
- Offers full control over your e-Level Air Suspension System through an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- App is available for FREE download through the Apple App Store.
- Requires purchase of the “iLevel WiFi Module” which is plug-n-play with all - existing e-Level systems.
- Select or save from the e-Level system's 3 automatic height settings.
- Manually adjust the height of all four corners of the vehicle.
- Select the e-Level's “All-Down” function for parking.
- Intuitive system setup and selection of e-Level system features.
- Pop-up system diagnostics with helpful trouble shooting tips built-in.
- Fully operational with vehicle ignition ON and operates in “Key-Fob” mode with vehicle ignition OFF (allows 3 height and “All-Down” selection).
- “SmartSleepTM” function prevents battery drain for extended parking.
- Development of the Android version of the “iLevel” app is already underway and scheduled for release in mid-2013.
For more information on the“iLevel” please visit www.accuair.com
About AccuAir's “Better by Design” approach:
Founded in 2001 by brothers Reno and Dustin Heon, AccuAir introduced the first purpose-built auto-leveling system for Aftermarket Air Suspension and has become well known for innovative design and manufacturing of state of the art, high quality pneumatic control systems for the automotive and aerospace industries. AccuAir is proud to provide competitively priced products that are made in the USA.
1241 Johnson Ave. #355
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Media Contact: Reno Heon or Dustin Heon
Public / Customer Contact: