- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
BOLT Locks Available for Toyota Vehicles
MILWAUKEE, Wis. – STRATTEC® Security Corporation (booth #34198), a leading automotive lock and key manufacturer, has expanded its BOLT® product line to encompass a wide range of Toyota’s most popular automobiles and trucks, including the Tundra, Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, Rav-4, Highlander, Landcruiser and 4-Runner.
BOLT locks are designed to boost convenience and security through the company’s patented Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology, which permanently programs the lock to the owner’s vehicle ignition key and eliminates the need for extra keys.
Once the ignition key is inserted into the lock cylinder, spring-loaded plate tumblers move up and down until they are matched exactly to that key. The first time the key is rotated, the cylinder is uniquely coded to that key.
“Now Toyota owners can enjoy single-key convenience, using their ignition key to unlock toolboxes, bike racks, trailers, gates, storage areas and other applications in which a lock is used in proximity to an ignition key,” said Sales Manager Erika Garcia. “Our patented technology not only helps streamline security for recreational equipment, hobbies and outdoor events, it also reduces the key clutter that tends to build up over time because numerous locks can be used with one ignition key.”
The BOLT product line for Toyota includes the Padlock 2.0, Toolbox Latch Retrofit Kit, Cable Lock, Trailer Spare Tire Lock, Lock Cylinder and the 5/8-inch and 1/2-inch Receiver Lock.
• BOLT Cable Locks are made from six-foot by 1/4-inch coiled cable and feature an automotive-grade lock shutter to keep out weather and debris, as well as a six-plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
• BOLT Padlock 2.0 features a spring-loaded, chrome-plated 5/16” diameter hardened steel shackle inside a crush-resistant body shell.
• BOLT Receiver Locks feature a durable, stainless steel pin and an automotive-grade stainless steel lock shutter, with an auto-return spring that automatically locks when the key is removed.
• BOLT Trailer Spare Tire Locks, which are manufactured with an electroless nickel-plated carbon steel pin or shaft assembly/shield for strength and durability, feature an automotive-grade stainless steel lock shutter and a six-plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
• BOLT Toolbox Latch Retrofit Kit features a solid zinc core and an automotive-grade cylinder with patented six-plate tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping. A stainless steel lock shutter keeps out dirt and moisture.
BOLT locks for Toyota are year/make/model specific. For more information, visit www.boltlock.com.
STRATTEC Security Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of automotive locks, keys and related access control products, and is the primary lock supplier to Ford, GM and Chrysler. STRATTEC’s history in the automotive business spans 100 years. For more information, write to 3333 West Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53209; call 414.247.3333; or visit www.boltlock.com.