- Contact Us
Stinger Chemicals "World of Opportunity" Distributorships Available
Stinger Chemical Corporation
For 25 years, Stinger has realized that customer needs and expectations are ever changing. Our goal is to provide solutions that satisfy these diverse product necessities. Stinger works closely with our customers in the development process to ensure that products will exceed user expectations for performance, value and quality.
• Stinger offers a technically advanced line of proven fuel, oil, radiator and hydraulic additives.
• Stinger’s appearance and reconditioning products are formulated for outstanding results on today's intricate paint finishes and surfaces.
• Our appearance product line includes Waxes, Compounds, Polishes and Paint Sealant products.
• Dressings, Car Wash, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners, and specialty products are formulated to make detailing faster, easier and more economical.
• Our products are preferred in collision centers worldwide.
• We carry a full line of shop supplies such as parts wash, floor wash, brake clean, solvents, and hand wash.
Starting in 1988 with only a Paint Sealant product, primarily marketed and sold overseas, Stinger Chemicals began amassing what would eventually become a full line of 450 products that covers detail, car wash, shop supplies, F&I retail products and a full service mechanical additive line.
Stinger markets in multiple private labels which include OEM's and large dealer groups as well as direct in the Stinger name. Founded by Warren Davis and Fritz Seawald, initially purchasing from a packaging manufacturer, starting out with modest sales they went on to build a 40,000 square foot manufacturing plant and expanding market penetration both domestically and internationally. Stinger Chemicals, one of the fastest growing car care companies in the industry is poised to triple its market penetration in 2013.
Stingers product lines have been built on customer requests and enhanced by the same customer involvement. Stinger listens to its customers and remains personal with each and every one. To Stinger; business is personal. Agile enough to react to the market Stinger provides distribution processes that other manufacturers are reticent to attempt. Stinger has a complete marketing division onsite that creates signage, posters, menus, banners and brochures.