- Contact Us
RHS® Pro Elite™ Aluminum Cylinder Heads For LS7 Applications
Memphis, TN - RHS® has released the aftermarket’s only high performance LS7 head that features a raised intake runner design specifically engineered to accommodate production and aftermarket LS7 intake manifolds and valve train setups.
RHS® Pro Elite™ Aluminum Cylinder Heads for LS7 Applications are designed with a 12-degree valve angle and unique .220" raised intake runners to provide a better line of sight into the cylinders and allow for an improved short turn. In addition, custom CNC-machined runners optimize volume, atomization and velocity. Engineered from 355T6 aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, the heads feature the popular LS 6-bolt head design, making them compatible with both the RHS® LS Race Block and all OEM or aftermarket GM LS-type blocks. The design also increases clamping capacity to improve cylinder head gasket retention on high horsepower and boosted applications. These features, and a .750" thick deck surface, increase integrity in high cylinder pressure applications. In addition, the Pro Elite™ Heads have a reinforced solid rocker rail engineered for shaft mount rockers to provide increased rigidity and valve train stability. Raised .400" valve cover rails provide clearance for aftermarket rocker systems, while the raised runner and rolled valve angle increase overall flow capability. These features, coupled with an improved water jacket design, make them ideal heads for both small and large cubic inch, hardcore street applications.
Product: RHS® Pro Elite™ Aluminum Cylinder Heads for LS7 Applications
Part Number: #54500 (w/o Valve Job); #54501 (CNC-Machined); #54509 (Sprint Car P-Port w/o Valve Job); #54510 (Sprint Car)
Street Price: Call For Info
140 Character Pitch: RHS® Pro Elite™ Aluminum Heads with a 12° valve angle are ideal for both small & large cubic inch, hardcore street LS7 applications
Features & Benefits:
· First high performance cylinder head engineered with raised intake runners to accommodate both production & aftermarket LS7 manifolds & valve trains
· 12° Valve angle & .220" raised intake runner over stock LS7 provide better line of sight into cylinders & improved short turn flow performance
· 355T6 Aluminum, 6-bolt head design compatible with RHS® LS Race & GM LSX Blocks
· 100% CNC-machined runners optimize volume, atomization & velocity
· Improved clamping capacity improves head gasket retention in high HP & boosted applications
· .750" Deck surface increases integrity; reinforced solid rocker rail increases rigidity & stability
· .400" Raised rail works with aftermarket rockers; .100" raised exhaust port conveniently allows use of both stock & aftermarket intake manifolds
· Can be used in small & large cubic inch, hardcore street applications
Founded in 1967, Racing Head Service® began exclusively as a manufacturer of racing cylinder heads. Over the years, RHS® grew into an integrated racing company, offering complete turn-key engines and race car parts via mail order. With innovative cylinder head designs and porting techniques, the company became a performance icon in both circle track and drag racing. RHS® is now a proud member of the COMP Performance Group™ with the industry’s largest and most advanced airflow technology team that produces both aftermarket cylinder heads and engine blocks. For more information about RHS® and its products, visit us online at www.racingheadservice.com or call us at 1.877.776.4323. Also follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/RacingHeadService or on Twitter at twitter.com/RHSWins, or visit our YouTube channel at CPGNationTV.com.
Media Contact: John Jamros, email@example.com, 901.795.2400, ext. 664.