- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
Royal Purple Releases New 0W-20 Motor Oil
Royal Purple announces the release of their new 0W-20 motor oil. The introduction of this viscosity was prompted by Toyota and Honda recommending zero weight synthetic motor oil for a growing number of new models. Lower viscosity oils are used to help improve fuel economy.
Royal Purple 0W-20 exceeds industry standards and is an American Petroleum Institute (API) SN licensed motor oil. It provides distinct performance advantages.
- Synthetic defense against wear - Superior additive technology decreases metal-to-metal contact and exceeds the wear protection requirements of both dexos1™ and International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) GF-5 specs.
- Optimized fuel efficiency and ethanol compatibility – Its low coefficient of friction results in greater fuel efficiency. It also offers improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol. Advanced additive technologies prevent white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with ethanol fuel, even at levels of 20% or higher.
- Extended emissions protection - Patented ZDDP additive technology optimizes catalytic converter life.
- Maximum corrosion protection - No rust was observed in standard industry corrosion tests.
Royal Purple SAE 0W-20 is available at performance retailers. Royal Purple recommends using their premium synthetic oil filter with the new 0W-20 for maximum protection against contamination.
Videos demonstrating Royal Purple performance advantages can be viewed at http://www.royalpurple.com/rp-videos.html. For more information about the new 0W-20, Royal Purple oil filters and other Royal Purple products, visit www.royalpurple.com.