- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
ATC Truck Covers Holding NASCAR Vacation Giveaway At SEMA Show
The vacation giveaway is open to all SEMA Show attendees, who visit the ATC Truck Covers booth (#32171) during the SEMA Show Nov. 1-4. The booth will be located in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center in the Trucks, SUV & Off-Road corridor.
Those who visit the booth can enter to win the free trip for two valued at more than $6,100. The getaway includes airfare, lodging, transportation and tickets to three premiere NASCAR Sprint Cup races.
“We are excited to attend this year’s SEMA Show,” said Bobby Combs, ATC Truck Covers CEO and Owner. “This giveaway is our way of saying thank you to all of our loyal dealers and fans, who sell and appreciate our products.”
To enter, SEMA Show attendees must visit booth #32171 during the SEMA Show Nov. 1-4 and fill out an entry form. ATC Truck Covers will announce the winner on Wednesday, Nov. 9 on their Facebook Page.
The winner will win a trip for two with airfare to the following NASCAR events:
- Kansas Speedway (April 21-23, 2012) – Two-night stay (Saturday and Sunday) at the Embassy Suites Airport. Front-stretch race tickets for both the Saturday Nationwide and Sunday Sprint Cup Series races. Track transport via private motor coach each day.
- Talladega Superspeedway (May 5-7, 2012) – Two-night stay (Saturday and Sunday) at the Hilton Perimeter Park, Birmingham. Front-stretch tower race tickets for Sunday Sprint Cup Series race. Pre-race catered hospitality and pit passes on Sunday. Track transport via private motor coach on Sunday.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway (May 26-28, 2012) – Two-night stay (Saturday and Sunday) at the Embassy Suites Airport, Charlotte. Front-stretch veranda race tickets for Sunday Sprint Cup Series races. Pre-race catered hospitality and pit passes. Track transport via private motor coach on Sunday.
Retailers interested in learning more about ATC Truck Covers’ complete line of truck lids and truck caps at the SEMA Show are encouraged to set up a meeting with Chris Ripper at email@example.com.
About ATC Truck Covers
In their new facility, ATC Truck Covers will manufacture some of the lightest, strongest truck covers on the market today. ATC Truck Covers’ innovative closed molding process produces a composite truck tonneau cover that is 30-40 percent lighter weight than similar models from competitors, and is actually stronger due to the materials used in the closed cavity bag mold (CCBM) process. ATC Truck Covers offers hundreds of customizable color options for truck lids and caps.
Based in Ottawa, Kan., ATC Truck Covers sells its products through a quality network of dealers conveniently located throughout the United States. To learn more about ATC Truck Covers, visit www.ATCTruckCovers.com.