- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE14 - “Got Brand?” - Building an Effective Brand Strategy $
When:November 7, 2014 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N235-N237
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RDE14 - “Got Brand?” - Building an Effective Brand Strategy
Presented by Dominic Brusco, PPG Industries; Audrey Nass, PPG Industries; Bruce MacKenzie, PPG Industries
Building an effective brand strategy begins by defining what a “brand” is and what it is not. The session will focus on the importance of customer experience, employee engagement, online image and community involvement in building an effective brand strategy. The session will detail the key elements of building a brand and driving the strategy.
1. Defining the key elements of an effective brand and brand strategy.
2. How to evaluate the impact of a brand.
3. How telling your story is a great way to create an emotional connection while building your brand.
4. The impact employees have on a shop’s brand identity and how to engage them in your efforts in driving the strategy.
5. The importance of your online image in driving your Brand Strategy.
Pay-to-attend seminar; Pre-registration is required.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education (RDE) series.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.
Need Help Registering for SCRS Education? Call our registration customer service at 866-229-3687