- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE9 - Surviving the Push for Refinish Reductions - Spot within Panel Survival Kit $
When:November 6, 2014 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N239-N241
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RDE9 - Surviving the Push for Refinish Reductions - Spot within Panel Survival Kit
Presented by Tim Ronak, AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings
This presentation is a 2014 update on the industry acclaimed Spot With-in Panel Survival Kit designed to utilize the databases to deflect requests to ""alter"" or ""reduce"" refinish times from published database times. A copy of this kit will be provided to attendees, and the session will define:
1. History of the labor operation, and where it came from?
2. What is the difference between a ‘Blend Panel,’ ‘Spot within Panel’ or 'Refinish within Panel Boundaries'?
3. What do the database providers and paint companies say?
4. Do the database providers calculate time for ‘Spot within Panel’?
5. What specific criteria qualify a repair as a ‘Spot within Panel’?
6. What is the “Six Inch Rule”?
7. What considerations are required when performing a ‘Spot within Panel’?
Pay-to-attend seminar; Pre-registration is required.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education (RDE) series.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.
Need Help Registering for SCRS Education? Call our registration customer service at 866-229-3687