- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE7 - Check Yourself - Departmental Quality Control to Prevent Incorrect Repairs $
When:November 6, 2014 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N231-N233
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RDE7 - Check Yourself - Departmental Quality Control to Prevent Incorrect Repairs
Presented by Larry Montanez III, P&L Consultants, LLC
This program is designed to cover commonly missed or discovered procedures during post repair inspections, which cause corrective and/or re-repairs. As we all know repairs can be costly and most can be prevented if checks and balances are put in place a SOP's. After this presentation attendees should have a better understanding of the following:
1. How to implement SOP's per department to ensure proper repairs
2. What are the most common mistakes in each department in the facility
3. How to correct an incorrect repair or problem before it becomes a problem
4. How to prevent incorrect repair in the future and sleep better at night. All attendees will receive a copy of the P&L Commonly forgotten items in each department.
Pay-to-attend seminar; Pre-registration is required.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education (RDE) series.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.