- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE11 - Customer Service Manager Training $
When:November 6, 2014 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N235-N237
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RDE11 - Customer Service Manager Training
Presented by Steve Trapp, Axalta Coating Systems
This presentation will prepare the attendee to be aware of the processes taught to a CSR to train them to fill that role in a collision repair center. The course will review the pre-repair, during repair and post repair roles the CSR could or might fulfill. Attendees will learn:
1. To understand the pre-repair role of the CSR - phone or in person greeting, gathering information, transitioning, unsold estimate follow-up, scheduling and check-in.
2. To understand the repair role of the CSR - in process communication, daily release meeting role, and pre-closing activities.
3. To understand the post repair role of the CSR - delivery communication, daily deposit, closing the file, collections and filing.
4. To understand how to train and coach these functions in your repair center.
Pay-to-attend seminar; Pre-registration is required.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education (RDE) series.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.