- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE6 - LEARN to Earn - Opening the door to sustainable profits $
When:November 5, 2014 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N239-N241
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RDE6 - LEARN to Earn - Opening the door to sustainable profits
Presented by Tony Adams, LeadersWay and PPG Industries; Kevin Wolfe, LeadersWay and PPG Industries
Chick-Fil-A’s S. Truett Cathy said “When the rate of external change exceeds the rate of internal change, danger is eminent.” In today’s economy companies who create cultures of learning outperform their peer groups consistently in both organic growth and profits. The fact is the world is changing faster than we are learning! It’s not hard to see when you look at great companies like Google, SWA and Zappos. Their focus on learning and development is the primary reason they are separating themselves from their competitors. Why then aren’t more companies spending the time, energy and resource on the right things? Because it’s hard work and people are messy! It takes a commitment from companies to decide they want to get better and do the work to make learning the most important thing they do! In this session, you will learn:
1. Leadership: The first foundation “you can’t lead a person past the point where you are” Leadership in the today’s business is learning about who you are as a person and what you will need to do to lead your organization
2. Development: The second foundation “it is not a lack of resource but our inability to tap the resource we already have” The Gallup organization says we only realize 25-40% of what people are capable of! You will learn how to close the gap between where people are and where people can be!
3. Collaboration: The third foundation “collaboration will always outperform competition” you will learn how to create the environment where everyone moves as one. If you’re ready to separate and stop fighting over the “scraps” with the rest of your competition, then join us for this interactive program and Learn to Earn!
Pay-to-attend seminar; Pre-registration is required.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education (RDE) series.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.