- Contact Us
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE2 - Aluminum Repair Procedures, Techniques and Requirements $
When:November 4, 2014 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N235-N237
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RDE2 - Aluminum Repair Procedures, Techniques and Requirements
Presented by Larry Montanez III, P&L Consultants, LLC
This program will cover cosmetic and structural repair techniques and procedures for aluminum components. Topics discussed will be outer panel repair and reshaping, structural component replacement, attachment and replacement methods, tools and equipment, precautions, welding and rivet-bonding. Additionally we will cover costs of investment in becoming an aluminum repair facility. After this presentation attendees should have a better understanding of the following:
1. Cost of investment in becoming an aluminum repair facility
2. Tools and Equipment required and precautions for repair
3. What type of aluminum damage is repairable and which is not
4. The differences between OEM and repair attachment methods
5. The current OEM repair programs
6. Final Q&A to cover questions not answered in the presentation.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.