- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- New Products Showcase
- Travel and Lodging
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- Feature Vehicles
- Show Directory Listing Update Instructions
- Key Show Contacts
- Contact Us
Super Session: Understand and Maximize Investments in Automotive TV Programming. (SS2)
When:November 3, 2014 - 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N258
Presented by: Jim Cozzie, Brenton Productions; David Leach, Aftermarket Media; Doug Evans,Ten; Steve Joiner, E-3 Spark Plugs; Harry Christman, Axalta; James Schiefer, Schiefer Media
Any media outlet—print, the Internet, radio, billboards and more—can be used to market the businesses of automotive aftermarket companies. But there may be none that offers the reach and cost-per-thousand (CPM) advantages of television. Topics will include:
• Editorial or commercials? What works for your company?
• Timing in TV—what 30 seconds really delivers.
• Explaining reach.
• Managing expectations.
• Measuring results: What is success?
• Investments in resources.
• Measuring costs against deliverables.
FREE Seminar-Click Here to Pre-Register!