- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RD18 - Achieving Service Excellence by Applying LEAN Thinking $
When:November 2, 2012 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, N235
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RD18 - Achieving Service Excellence by Applying LEAN Thinking
Steven Feltovich, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
This course is exclusively designed for SCRS/SEMA participants, and the workshop will provide participants the knowledge needed in order to achieve customer service excellence through lean thinking principles. Attendees will learn to use lean management techniques to transform or continue to improve your customer service delivery, and discover the extreme competitive edge in achieving service excellence the lean way! Understand the process driven approach to delivering the “ultimate customer experience.”
Attendees will benefit from the following workshop objectives:
- Explain the driving factors behind the experiential service economy, and how to become more profitable with a customer focused strategy.
- Establish a proven method for providing the value actually desired by each customer.
- Learn how to build a strong brand based on customer service excellence.
- Apply a simple process that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your customer facing staff.
- Find out how to identify service excellence professionals inside and outside your organization.
- Attendees will leave this class with a self-assessment tool in order to evaluate their own organization’s level of service excellence.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education courses.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.