- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RD15 - Waterborne Refinish Coatings: What Are You Waiting For? $
When:November 1, 2012 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RD15 - Waterborne Refinish Coatings: What Are You Waiting For?
Jeff Griffin, PPG Automotive Refinish; John Parran, PPG Automotive Refinish
You are here at SEMA to learn about the latest and greatest technology. Do not let this session pass you by. This is your chance to learn about the latest technology that is having an impact in the collision repair and custom markets. You will learn about the capabilities and the unique advantages of water technology in today’s demanding markets. Most important come and hear about what the masters in car building, such as Charley Hutton, have learned while making the move to waterborne finishes. Attendees will receive:
- A brief history of water based refinish coatings which demonstrates the technology is over 10 years old and is in its third generation.
- The advantages of water based coatings compared to current technology.
- The status of North American legislation.
- Answers to general questions fielded on water technology, on topics such as training, needed equipment, color match capability and more. 5. Color range for the custom market and where we see this going 6. A Question & Answer session with the presenters, accompanied by industry expert Charley Hutton, Painter & Owner of Charley Hutton’s Color Studio.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education courses.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.