- About the SEMA Show
- Buy a Booth
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Summit
- Learn About Exhibiting
- Exhibitor Information
- How to Succeed at the SEMA Show
- International Resources
- Travel and Lodging
- Promote Your Booth
- Exhibitor Manual
- Exhibitor List/Floorplan
- Submit a Press Release
- New Product Showcase
- Feature Vehicles
- Key Show Contacts
SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RD8 - Marketing to Consumers - Supporting Customer Pay Sales Efforts $
When:October 31, 2012 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Where:Las Vegas Convention Center, N235
SCRS REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series will feature seminar offerings. Each of the courses has been individually selected or crafted by SCRS because the content specifically focuses on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace, and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives that exist within the collision repair industry.
RD8 - Marketing to Consumers - Supporting Customer Pay Sales Efforts
Steve Trapp, DuPont Performance Coatings; Robert Rick, RR Custom Solutions LLC
With 35-40% of customers asking repairers to write a customer paid estimates and a historical 50% closing ratio on these estimates, improving sales skills for these more price sensitive customers is key. This course will review and practice the advisory sales process and how it uniquely applies to this segment of prospective customers. We will then discuss sales support tools which would be useful to help reinforce your unique value proposition to close more sales. Finally, we will reinforce follow-up strategies to help optimize performance. At the end of the course we will create a personal improvement plan per attendee. After completion of this session, attendees will be able:
- To briefly review the customer pay segment, its % of estimated traffic and closing ratio for this segment - Sell the why...
- To explain the advisory and sales process to lay a foundation to a unique approach to these price sensitive prospects.
- To role play using this process with fellow classmates to ensure both parties are comfortable with the sales process model.
- To review various tools available to repairers to help offer proof that your repair center should be their choice.
- To review various follow-up strategies which have proven effective in this segment.
- To gain alignment on the process tweaks in each person's selling strategy they would like to make when they return.
Click here to register for the SCRS Repairer Driven Education courses.
For more information, visit the SCRS RDE website.